Ready to Ride Tuition
If you are new to Paddleboarding, or even if you have given it a try before but want to refine your technique, we offer you the chance to complete your ‘Ready to Ride’ certificate. This is a 2 hour group session which goes through the essential steps you need to know to get you safely and confidently out on the water. Paddleboarding can look easy, but it takes knowledge, skill and practice so we would always recommend learning the basics with an experienced professional. At Flow we are BSUPA Qualified Instructor. Plus, as we also teach Pilates & Physiotherapy, we pride ourselves on our communication skills and ability to build a rapport with each individual, helping you to get the most from your Paddleboarding.
The ‘Ready to Ride’ session includes all equipment and lasts 2 hours, covering:
- Introduction to equipment
- Getting on and off the water safely
- Paddle techniques
- Turning techniques
- Ready to Ride Certificate
- Having completed your ‘Ready to Ride’ certificate, you are then free to come and join in on any of our other Flow
- Paddleboard activities, such as club nights, adventure tours and Pilates on Paddleboards.
- For more info, or to take advantage of the Summer on the water, get in touch.